The Terminator makes a slip of the tongue........

Houston1stWordOnTheMoon

SANTA MONICA, Calif. - Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger apologized Friday for saying during a closed-door meeting that Cubans and Puerto Ricans are naturally feisty and temperamental because of their combination of "black blood" and "Latino blood."

He said the tape-recorded comments "made me cringe" when he read them in Friday's Los Angeles Times.............

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060908/ap_on_...HNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

They are naturally feisty and temperamental because of their combination of "black blood" and "Latino blood."

This coming from a guy that used steroids that made him unaturally feisty and temperamental. :D

He must be terminated! :lol:

Edited by Pumapayam

Calling a woman HOT ! WHOA NELLY, AHNALD ! Be careful you crazy Austrian Saurkraut chugger you. He was just showing how much he LOVES all races.

No joke! This couldn't be anymore nitpicky. Lord have mercy on my soul for all the things I've mentioned about girls of different races I'd like to boink.

Does everybody have to be so stinkin sensitive all the time?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060909/ap_on_...arzenegger_tape

I found this piece to be most amusing, how can anyone possibly be "offended" by these comments, they were nowhere near being racists, and everyone knows AHNULD is a "hounddog"!

I dont think for one second that the Terminator is a racist ;) I wonder how he would describe the Israeli and Syrian blood my mom has running through her veins ;););)