Richmond Square Apartments At 1400 Richmond Ave.

thepony

Oh, because the people in the leasing office are the most unhelpful people I've ever encountered. They never give straight answers. Today I called to ask the last name of the property manager. I said I was addressing a letter and I needed to know the last name of the property manager. The leasing agent told me her last name, then he said - and what is this letter in regard to? I said, "I would prefer not to say." Then he said, "and who is this?" and I said, "I would prefer not to say." Then he said, "Are you a resident?" Then I said, "I would prefer not to say." Then he said, "So, yes, I will assume you are" and hung up.

Oh, because the people in the leasing office are the most unhelpful people I've ever encountered. They never give straight answers. Today I called to ask the last name of the property manager. I said I was addressing a letter and I needed to know the last name of the property manager. The leasing agent told me her last name, then he said - and what is this letter in regard to? I said, "I would prefer not to say." Then he said, "and who is this?" and I said, "I would prefer not to say." Then he said, "Are you a resident?" Then I said, "I would prefer not to say." Then he said, "So, yes, I will assume you are" and hung up.

If this is the case, those people are shooting themselves in the foot! It is really stupid to do that - Isn't the goal of an apartment complex owner to get more people to come to your complex?

Thepony - I know where the complex is zoned for school, but I am not sure if that is useful information for you. FYI, the property values should remain stable as this is zoned to Poe Elementary School, Lanier Middle School, and Lamar High School (Houston ISD) - all good schools.

Edited by VicMan

• 3 months later...
Why don't you just call the number on the website?

I am sure being direct will get you the answer much faster.

phone 713-522-1035

email LeasingOffice@RichmontSquare.com

This property is the site of the old "Convent of the Good Sheperd", a former catholic girls school. (Actually a school

for girls that had "lost their way" among other things). The school buildings school sat back off the street with big oak trees up front. I think some of the existing oak trees are original. The apartments were built in the mid 60's if I remember right.

• 2 years later...
  • The title was changed to Richmond Square Apartments At 1400 Richmond Ave.