Modern home for sale

Cortinakidd

Hi there. Is anyone looking to buy a modern home in the suburbs? The home is located near the Woodlands. It was built in 1967 and features a great clear-story, original hardwood cabinets built in Finland and it still has the original hardwood paneling and formica countertops. It's a bout 2500 sq ft with an attached garage.

it has 3bd 2bath a den with firplace, dining room and breakfast nook. Large wooded lot and a great quiet sub-division. We are walking distance from a Target grocery store and great schools and parks.

We are hoping to have the house on the market by oct-nov. If you would like to see it first, or just get some photos, let me know.

e-mail me at cortinakidd@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Hi there. Is anyone looking to buy a modern home in the suburbs? The home is located near the Woodlands. It was built in 1967 and features a great clear-story, original hardwood cabinets built in Finland and it still has the original hardwood paneling and formica countertops. It's a bout 2500 sq ft with an attached garage.

it has 3bd 2bath a den with firplace, dining room and breakfast nook. Large wooded lot and a great quiet sub-division. We are walking distance from a Target grocery store and great schools and parks.

We are hoping to have the house on the market by oct-nov. If you would like to see it first, or just get some photos, let me know.

Thanks.

Why not just provide some pics on here. Go upload a few images to tinypic.com or imageshack.com and then post a link.

Thanks.

would love it if you could send me some pictures lizard98rx@yahoo.com and also what are you asking for it?

Archived