The Champions Area

Klein Kid

I was just wondering if the Champions area is worth investing in or if moving closer to Cypresswood is a better decision? I know that the area has great demographics, as well as some pretty nice houses, but I have heard and read on this site that the Champions area and the original Champions neighborhoods around the golf course are not what they used to be due to their proximity to 1960. Will the new Vintage and the proposed Chateaux Raveneaux help the Champions area? Is there any news of anything else going in that area? Thanks for any input you have.

What RPS said.

Lots of neat new things occuring in this area with The Vintage, Luxury condos and resort at Raveneaux, etc.

Huntwick, Champions, Champions Forest, Champions Park North, etc. All great neighbhorhoods.

Will the new Vintage and the proposed Chateaux Raveneaux help the Champions area? Is there any news of anything else going in that area? Thanks for any input you have.

Yes, a new Cultural Arts District and MFA Houston Museum on Cypresswood. Then there's the Cypress Creek Greenbelt Project. New IMAX theatre on 249...etc.

Edited by mrfootball