Here is the house I just made an offer on

TJones

LOL! Funny you should ask. The pool is a beautiful GREEN, because I have a busted pool pump I will have to replace, $330. I have to replace the sheetrock in my daughter's bedroom because of the weird drainage of the front flowerbed has let water into the weep holes and..........well, it is tought o explain, but about a $200 job, pain in the butt to do also. I have pulled the carpet and just looking for the right wood to put down. The wife just couldn't handle the shag anymore. I have a funky thing going on with my sprinkler system, that I can't figure out, and a light fixture that seems to want to work when it feels like, but it is in the wiring. ALL these are easy fixes I just don;t have enough time for, so they have all piled up on me. OH YEAH! I forgot I have 6 palm trees that are in dire need of trimming, but everyone want $600 to $700 to do the work, guess I will have to bite the bullet on that one. Oh the joys of owning a home. Thanks for asking Gary.................grumble,grumbble,grumble.

That shag carpet would go great in my studio. I've got a new 70's theme going on with lighted mirrors, lava lamps etc. I'm lovin it, but my wife wants me to move out because of my hopless need for tacky things.

Hey, I know a tree guy thats cheap, cheap , cheap. Roughly half of what everybody else quoted me, and he did a pretty darn good job. Pm me if you want his number.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That shag carpet would go great in my studio. I've got a new 70's theme going on with lighted mirrors, lava lamps etc. I'm lovin it, but my wife wants me to move out because of my hopless need for tacky things.

Hey, I know a tree guy thats cheap, cheap , cheap. Roughly half of what everybody else quoted me, and he did a pretty darn good job. Pm me if you want his number.

I will call you before I pull it out of the master bedroom, that should be plenty to cover your studio in.

• The title was changed to Here is the house I just made an offer on

Archived