July Mod of the Month

rps324

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are killing me! :P That house on the corner was my favorite for a long time, too. After they painted the brick white, though, I just wanted to cry. I think it got a new owner sometime post-Allison and that's when the white made it's appearance. Still a beautiful house, though.

Jersey01,

The white brick house on the corner is one of my wife's favorites in all of Houston. I agree with your point the lack of privacy, but it seems to not bother whoever lives there. Funny thing, I've never seen a person inside whenever I've driven by it, which is quite a bit, so they must have a place to hide in there somewhere!

I was driving by and saw the owner outside so I stopped by and talked to her. She was very nice. I hopefully got her somewhat interested in Houston Mod. I hadn't seen this house pre-painting, and I like it white, but I can understand what you mean. I wish no one had ever painted my brick! It's hard to go back.

Jason

You guys are killing me! :P That house on the corner was my favorite for a long time, too. After they painted the brick white, though, I just wanted to cry. I think it got a new owner sometime post-Allison and that's when the white made it's appearance. Still a beautiful house, though.

• The title was changed to July Mod of the Month

Archived