the attention they deserve

Wilcrest Cafetaria- off wilcrest and westheimer behind the walgreens. this place's food is out of this world and for the cheap price of a cafetaria...its incredible. its an all greek/italian food lineup and new dishes are served every other day. great place to eat but the establishment itself is again a cafetaria so do not expect a fine dining ambiance

Garden Cafe- off dairy ashford just south of briar forest. been under new management for a couple of years now but it still offers a great array of lunch time meals. the brocolli soup there surpasses any other.

Grisby Grill- off grisby road and addicks howell in memorial west. seafood restaurant which offers a great ambiance and exquisite food. on sundays they offer a jazz brunch, so try the dave's benedict (spectacular)

there are tons more but this is just to get the ball rolling...

Grisby Grill- off grisby road and addicks howell in memorial west. seafood restaurant which offers a great ambiance and exquisite food. on sundays they offer a jazz brunch, so try the dave's benedict (spectacular)

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! ! ! Have you lost your ever-lovin mind. Don't tell anybody about the Grisby ! That place doesn't need to get overpopulated. It is a nice little tucked away secret 'Biz. It is packed enough on Sundays already. <_<:D

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! ! ! Have you lost your ever-lovin mind. Don't tell anybody about the Grisby ! That place doesn't need to get overpopulated. It is a nice little tucked away secret 'Biz. It is packed enough on Sundays already. <_<:D

What are the prices like out there?

I know just how TJones feels. We found a little seafood joint near Inwood Forest called Cajun Town Cafe that was out of this world. The food is wonderful, and the prices most reasonable. It was so good that I wanted to tell the world about it, but had second thoughts after waiting in line a few times.

However, now that we are gone, I can spread the word about it. If you are anywhere near Little York and Bingle, give this place a try. I recommend the grilled redfish with the #4 sauce.