I went all theway to Siberia, and all I got were these stupid pictures...

Up until November 2005, my wife and I lived in Houston until I accepted an assignment in Tyumen, Russia (in Siberia). At that point, I bought a camera with the intent of documenting the time spent abroad. This forum has been a lifeline for me being over here (something I know many of you can understand being away from the US). I would like to invite all of you to visit my photoblog that has now gone online.

I've enjoyed much of the photography that has gone up on HAIF, and I know there are many wonderful photographers here. The photos are here for everyone's enjoyment, although I would greatly appreciate any constructive criticism that anyone can offer.

Coming soon: Spain, Italy, Greece, Croatia, southern France (September). Thailand (December). Maldives (April 07). Potentially South Africa (next fall).

The Wayward Traveler

Enjoy,

Micah

Up until November 2005, my wife and I lived in Houston until I accepted an assignment in Tyumen, Russia (in Siberia). At that point, I bought a camera with the intent of documenting the time spent abroad. This forum has been a lifeline for me being over here (something I know many of you can understand being away from the US). I would like to invite all of you to visit my photoblog that has now gone online.

I've enjoyed much of the photography that has gone up on HAIF, and I know there are many wonderful photographers here. The photos are here for everyone's enjoyment, although I would greatly appreciate any constructive criticism that anyone can offer.

Coming soon: Spain, Italy, Greece, Croatia, southern France (September). Thailand (December). Maldives (April 07). Potentially South Africa (next fall).

The Wayward Traveler

Enjoy,

Micah

Wow. Thanks for sharing. I'd love to see Russia someday.

Archived