City Life

Ashikaga

I take it that most, if not all of you like city life. I recently realized that rural life isn't for me. In the city, you simply go to work at your job, then go home. If you need something, go to the store and buy it. There's no need to do "chores" when you get home from work or school. And I think that 5A high school football is awesome!

I take it that most, if not all of you like city life. I recently realized that rural life isn't for me. In the city, you simply go to work at your job, then go home. If you need something, go to the store and buy it. There's no need to do "chores" when you get home from work or school. And I think that 5A high school football is awesome!

OK. :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Yes, I've never played with a full deck. Do I interpret your simple "OK" to mean that you agree or disagree with what I said?

I did not get the point of your post. You might quite a few random statements.

There is not wrong with not having a full deck. I too am a few cards shy of 52. ;)

I did not get the point of your post. You might quite a few random statements.

There is not wrong with not having a full deck. I too am a few cards shy of 52. ;)

Everything in life has a positive and a negative aspect. I was simply trying to point out what I thought were the positive aspects of living in the city versus a rural area. And I just like big schools, but I acknowledge that big doesn't always mean better.

Archived