Someone mentioned Tacos in an earlier post. For some reason that is all I can think of. I am going to get some sort of taco for lunch. I work at Post Oak and Westheimer. Right now I am thinking Berryhill's or 100% Taquito. Anyone have a suggestion. Must have Taco's. Thanks.

I like Ruchis. Good Idea. That has replaced the other two. Since I am flying solo I want to go somewhere where I can grab a paper and enjoy my lunch without too many people hanging around.

i like ruchi's as well, (not the americana ones, though...i swear there's a difference). sometimes people i go with can't hang, though, if you know what i mean icon8.gif

Edited by sevfiv

i like ruchi's as well, (not the americana ones, though...i swear there's a difference). sometimes people i go with can't hang, though, if you know what i mean icon8.gif

Which ones are americana and which are authentic. I was thinking of hitting the one on Westheimer before Hillcroft.

Which ones are americana and which are authentic. I was thinking of hitting the one on Westheimer before Hillcroft.

i know the one on rice says "el rincon de mexico" on the sign, and the one on s. shepherd says "las americas." not sure about the one by hillcroft, though

Go to Ruchi's...there's never a reason to pay more than a buck for a taco! :P

That's one downside of living where we do (288/610)....there's not many taquerias close-by. We have to drive all the way over to S. Main and 610 (Ruchi's) or over to the Gulfgate area to find a taqueria. Sure, it's only a 3- to 5-minute drive, but that's further than I've had to go at any previous residence!

The Ruchis on the South Loop has always been good to me. I wasn't a fan of the one on Gessner and Westpark (now long gone).

I hit the Ruchis at Richmond and Rice. It was very tasty. With tip I got out of there for $6.87. Add in $2.13 tip and it was a $9 lunch. Not too shabby considering all the food I got.

I had a Chicken Soft Taco, a Crsipy Beef Taco and a Bacon and egg taco. I also had two Dr. Peppers and a basket of chips. Oh, and a side of sour cream. I am extremely satisfied and full. :D

Thanks for the tip.

This thread can be shut down now..... :D