Indigo Earth

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Kimberly Stauffer, and I'm a reporter with the Katy Courier. I'm doing a story on theme parks in the West Houston area. I'm especially interested in Indigo Earth. If anyone knows anything about the development, rumors or facts, and is willing to go on the record, please email me at kstauffer@katycourier.com or call me at 281-675-8012. I will also be checking this website for replies.

Thanks for your help!

Kimberly Stauffer

Katy Courier, reporter

kstauffer@katycourier.com

281-675-8012

• 2 weeks later...
When was it cancelled?

Been cancelled a few months now Cinco. The group that was trying to get the loans for the waterpark, were denied due to being over extended and behind on other projects. I know the loan officer who denied their loan. I told him, "Hell, if you can get ME approved, then anybody should be able !" his answer was, "You didn't see these people's credit." Not to worry though, a new high-end mall is right around the corner, right there by the JCP's and Cinemark theater. I did hear from someone else that the AQUARIUM, is still going to happen, Landry's restaurant group is supposedly, "all in" , on that one. :D

• 2 weeks later...
The mall will be open air lifestyle center type and not the typical mall.

Think Memorial City with warm outdoor hallways.

:lol: too hot for me I am glad I live downtown even though there is no mall to speak of as of yet

*eelimon has his finger crossed for his support to build The Pavvillion!*

and yes I know it will be open air mall type too, but atleast it won't be surrounded by a sea of asphalt!

• 4 weeks later...
Been cancelled a few months now Cinco. The group that was trying to get the loans for the waterpark, were denied due to being over extended and behind on other projects. I know the loan officer who denied their loan. I told him, "Hell, if you can get ME approved, then anybody should be able !" his answer was, "You didn't see these people's credit." Not to worry though, a new high-end mall is right around the corner, right there by the JCP's and Cinemark theater. I did hear from someone else that the AQUARIUM, is still going to happen, Landry's restaurant group is supposedly, "all in" , on that one. :D

O that is good. I would like to see Laundry's in on an Aquarium. I can't wait for the mall at the Grand Parkway, the renderings look great.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Plastic

I keep hearing about an Indigo Earth complex. SUpposed to be out Katy kinda like The Marquee. I thought they'd already built it. FOr tehlast year I thought The Center AT Westgreen was it.

IS it buit, are they planning to build it, is the project scrap?

I keep hearing about an Indigo Earth complex. SUpposed to be out Katy kinda like The Marquee. I thought they'd already built it. FOr tehlast year I thought The Center AT Westgreen was it.

IS it buit, are they planning to build it, is the project scrap?

You can't type for ____.

• The topic was unlocked

Archived