Moving House

Has anyone moved a house before? Who does this thing? I've seen Historic Houston moving old houses, but the house I'm trying to move is not a historic one...

The only houses I've seen moved are the ones on blocks. I asked a worker once about the cost associated with that, he said it was a couple thousand..

Sorry that I cant be more helpful.

The only houses I've seen moved are the ones on blocks. I asked a worker once about the cost associated with that, he said it was a couple thousand..

Sorry that I cant be more helpful.

i haven't but these people have :D

http://www.cherryhousemoving.com/

Thanks guys. I'll look into this cherry house moving guys... Their website looks kinda intense...

Cherry just raised and leveled the house next door to us...raised it about 2 ft (it's pier and beam).

Did excellent work, in and out in just a few days, and very clean.

We may switch to them next time we need our house leveled.

Do you know how much they charge? I have a house I might want moved. Its a small rental.

Do you know how much they charge? I have a house I might want moved. Its a small rental.

just depends on conditions house configuration etc. For house leveling, i used another guy. he did a friends 1650 ft sq house...raised it 18" plus replaced lots of rotten beams etc..3500.

• 2 weeks later...
just depends on conditions house configuration etc. For house leveling, i used another guy. he did a friends 1650 ft sq house...raised it 18" plus replaced lots of rotten beams etc..3500.

could you give me the information of your leveling guy or company.

I will need leveling ahouse very soom...

Thank you

Edited by HVentura