Hilshire Village Happy Hour

KarenDerr

I'm hosting a Martini Happy Hour at my cool Mid-century Modern listing at 8010 Anadel in Hilshire Village from 5 to 7 this Thursday, May 4th.

This architect's own home is in mint condition and furnished with period pieces that are priceless in today's Mad-About-Mod market. Priced at $509,000, it is 3000 s.f. on a large Village lot. Hope to see you there! MLS#1405193

hr1655686-1.jpg

Well in Karen's defense, (not that she needs it) it is the Houston Mod "Mod of the month" for May & this is sort of the open house/preview for all the modsters & anyone else who is interested, to see it. A blanket e-mail went out to the membership but we also wanted to have it here for any HAIF'ers that are interested in seeing it too.

Well in Karen's defense, (not that she needs it) it is the Houston Mod "Mod of the month" for May & this is sort of the open house/preview for all the modsters & anyone else who is interested, to see it. A blanket e-mail went out to the membership but we also wanted to have it here for any HAIF'ers that are interested in seeing it too.

These are the jokes folks, just a joke. :D

I'm hoping for more of these types of things in the future. Even for those of us who aren't in the market for a house, it's just fun to get out and see the houses. We should be there this afternoon.

Jason