Darfur: The Holocaust of the 21st Century

Step away from the political party garbage and your eyes will be opened even more. The republicans and democrates are a LOT closer in thoughts and actions than you think.........

Usually I would disagree with this, but when it comes to Darfur, I think you're right. It sounds like a unified voice between both parties that something must be done diplomatically in Sudan. Haven't heard a debate yet that was against it.

For DJ, im not trying to convince anyone of anything, just offering a different look. Have you read the UN Charter? Read it, all of it, and let me know how much you still support that garbage anti western and anti American institution.......

I was in HAMUN for all four years in high school. Yes, I've read the charter. It's not biased or unbiased toward any nation. The idea of the charter is to have a structure but to be generalized so it would even the playing field.

U gotta realize what the UN is. It's just a unified voice, not a superpower. It's meant to end conflict as soon as possible and give aid as fast as possible as a world body. It's a strong organization, but not a government.

Archived