Need a top-notch hardwood floor refinisher

travelguy_73

A couple of good friends bought a place over by Memorial Park and are in need of someone to professionally refinish their hardwoods. Anyone here have a recommendation of someone to use? The guy I use just retired, and I'm at a loss to recommend anyone else.

You can post here or PM me...

Thanks! Chris

A couple of good friends bought a place over by Memorial Park and are in need of someone to professionally refinish their hardwoods. Anyone here have a recommendation of someone to use? The guy I use just retired, and I'm at a loss to recommend anyone else.

Thanks! Chris

A custom homebuilder friend of mine recommended a person named Prudencio for installation and refinishing. I used him at my home and was extremely impressed and have had many compliments. I believe he's in the phone book but i will post his info here when i get home.

Thanks! Chris

Floors Etc. 713-880-8888 is in your area and they do great work. Theyare not cheap.

A custom homebuilder friend of mine recommended a person named Prudencio for installation and refinishing. I used him at my home and was extremely impressed and have had many compliments. I believe he's in the phone book but i will post his info here when i get home.

Prudencio Robles, Floor Sanding and Finishing

7-695-8608 office

7-206-2329 cell