Does Houston Have A Bed Restaurant?

Well would you look at that . For a second there I thought this Topic was going to have absolutely NO CONNECTION AT ALL to Atlanta, but of course, how silly of me. :wacko:

It has nothing to do with Atlanta. What are you talking about?

EDIT: Ok, I see. I honestly did not know there was one in Atlanta. I did not look at that site. I only knew that this chain of bed restaurants had one in New York and Miami. This is the site I went to: http://www.bedny.com/

I just copied and pasted the one above.

from what I can see it looks like the one in Atlanta hasn't opened yet.

It seems like I can't get away from all things Atlanta even when I try not to. :(:wacko:

It has nothing to do with Atlanta. What are you talking about?

EDIT: Ok, I see. I honestly did not know there was one in Atlanta. I did not look at that site. I only knew that this chain of bed restaurants had one in New York and Miami. This is the site I went to: http://www.bedny.com/

I just copied and pasted the one above.

from what I can see it looks like the one in Atlanta hasn't opened yet.

It seems like I can't get away from all things Atlanta even when I try not to. :(:wacko:

Bless your heart :):)

Citykid09, believe it or not there actually was a club/bar in Houston that had a similar concept. It was called Club Pearl and was in Downtown. Of course there was the bar area but instead of booths or a lot of tables, there were small beds lined up down the walls. They each were seperated by sheer pieces of Chiffon to make it a little more personal (althought how personal can one really get when chiffon is used :) ). The beds were very similar to what you see at that site.

Anyway, I suppose the concept got old as with a lot of clubs, and it was changed into another club (I want to say M-Bar but I think that may be wrong). It only changed about a year and a half ago. It was different if nothing else.

By the way, you seem to be on the minds of others more than they are on yours :) . I think it speaks volumes. Well, even if your opinions are not popular, at least you know you are being heard. :D

Archived