Anyone HAIFers in London?

editor

I know a lot of HAIFers travel a lot. Is anyone in London right now, or plan to be in the next few weeks? I need someone who can pick up something for my wife's birthday. I'll Paypal you the money, or send a check, or whatever is most convenient.

I know a lot of HAIFers travel a lot. Is anyone in London right now, or plan to be in the next few weeks? I need someone who can pick up something for my wife's birthday. I'll Paypal you the money, or send a check, or whatever is most convenient.

I'm currently in Houston will be in Manchester come 8 April, but will be heading to Barcelona that same day for a week. I might be able to talk to some people about getting what you need. Don't plan on going to London until another month or two from now.

Harvey Nichols has a signature perfume. It's called "Harvey Nichols" or maybe just "HN" because that's the logo on the bottle. It's not with the other perfumes in the London store -- it's at the customer service department. I haven't checked elsewhere in England, but I've looked at Harvey Nichols stores in other parts of the world, and they don't carry it.