"Lame Duck" Jon Lindsay keeps on quackin'

pineda

Feel sorry for me.

Don't feel sorry for me.

It makes no difference.

Quantity vs quality? You appear to choose quality. I choose both quality and quantity. They are not mutually exclusive.

Your argument and moral and ethical parameters seem to be so defined that no amount of debate with you could shed any more light on where we stand.

You missed my point completely.

I think that it can be said that everyone wants balance, even if we may disagree on where the equillibreum point lies on the continuum of quantity vs. quality. I am more qualitative-valuing than you, but do not value it exclusively. You are more quantitative-valuing than I, but do not value it exclusively. Having established that, do you recognize that by admitting that there is a balance, you necessarily place a value on the quantity of human life? Granted, it is intellectually challenging, but is it somehow unethical to think in such terms?

BTW: It just occurred to me that by saying "Unless you revise your moral and ethical parameters, you have become irrelevant beyond imagination", you have in essence stated that 'If you don't agree with me, then you don't matter.' Could there be any less assinine statement ever made in the history of HAIF?

BTW: It just occurred to me that by saying "Unless you revise your moral and ethical parameters, you have become irrelevant beyond imagination", you have in essence stated that 'If you don't agree with me, then you don't matter.' Could there be any less assinine statement ever made in the history of HAIF?

Probably...I know there have been statements made that are far more assinine ...

Archived