Best Realtor To Sell Townhome In Midtown

olddawg

Any recommendations on realtors to sell my townhome in midtown? I'm unbelievably disgusted with the lack of response that my current realtor has been displaying.

I would look for the Realtors who have most of the listings in the area. You could also check this on har.com. You will be competing with new construction in that area and other close in neighborhoods. If you are staying in Houston I would ask for a discount on the commission if you also purchase your next home through the same realtor. It usually saves at least 1%, depending on what you buy next.

i've been dealing with urban living recently to find a townhome. they deal with nothing but the inner loop- they've been really good, but i don't have much experience.

urbanliving.com

OMG, that is the LAST agency i would recommend. They are absolutely horrid! Their agents tend to be brand new in the biz and are paid crap.

OMG, that is the LAST agency i would recommend. They are absolutely horrid! Their agents tend to be brand new in the biz and are paid crap.

Yes...infact, i'm currently using urban living and i've found their service to be absolute crap. I don't get calls back...i don't hear from them for days and weeks at a time - it's ridiculous. I'm frustrated beyond belief...

Yes...infact, i'm currently using urban living and i've found their service to be absolute crap. I don't get calls back...i don't hear from them for days and weeks at a time - it's ridiculous. I'm frustrated beyond belief...

I was using them to potentially buy a new home. I think I knew more about the whole thing then they did. They were slow and not responsive.

I ended using Mainstreet Properties 713-203-0152

I will say that we did buy a townhome and the market is tight for a more traditional style townhome in midtown.

I was using them to potentially buy a new home. I think I knew more about the whole thing then they did. They were slow and not responsive.

I ended using Mainstreet Properties 713-203-0152

I will say that we did buy a townhome and the market is tight for a more traditional style townhome in midtown.

What are your thoughts on Mainstreet Properties - were they able to speak to the growth potential and related activities in the Midtown area?

What are your thoughts on Mainstreet Properties - were they able to speak to the growth potential and related activities in the Midtown area?

As far as growth potenetial we saw that first hand and yes Mainstreet and speak of it. Traditional style townhomes especailly the nicer Perry Homes are on the market less then 30 days. So with that being said we had to act really fast as far as viewing the properties and getting an offer in. Our realtor knew that we had to act fast on things because they would be sold if you didn't. There were times we would just sleep on it, and we would wake up and there would already be a contract on the property we were thinking about.

As far as related activies I do not recall talking about such with them we live in the area already.

Regardless if you use Mainstreet or not don't waste your time with Urban Living. You will be even more disguisted.

well i've enjoyed working with Urban Living, but i've been working with a specific realtor, who is my brother's really good friend and knows exactly what i want. he's new there (6 months, used to work at Remax with a family team), but so far really likes the setup and the company.

i'm sure others here have more experienced and are less biased then me...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Best Realtor To Sell Townhome In Midtown?
  • The title was changed to Best Realtor To Sell Townhome In Midtown