I'd like to see classifieds on HAIF

LarryDallas

Not to the extent of craigslist but just covering catagories like electronics, cars, homes, rental homes, garage sale, furniture, misc...etc.

If possible each member should have an ebay style trader rating system. All spamming, posting of illegal items, abuse, etc...should result in the thread being removed and the member being banned.

I've bought several things on ebay and a few were from local people that I met up and bought from. It was a whole lot easier for larger items and pretty much all of them were honest people.

Craigslist was once great but now it is heavy on spam, scam, and just fluff. Being moderated, HAIF could be much better.

i think it would be neat to have a "wants" section - for old crap (recyclable materials) :)

that way people could at least point others in the right direction

i know there were a couple threads about finding certain pieces for renovating a home...

i think it would be neat to have a "wants" section - for old crap (recyclable materials) :)

that way people could at least point others in the right direction

i know there were a couple threads about finding certain pieces for renovating a home...

i agree.

i have asked you folks about wurlitzer repair, where to

find used bike rims and other assorted salavge here on

the HAIF. i am very thankful for the comments.

you've saved me quite a bit!

i think it would be neat to have a "wants" section

i disagree.

the scope of this forum concerns architecture and related urban issues/trends. we currently have two subforums: off topic and way off topic for those wanting and needing to discuss/post additional topics.

leave the 'want-adds' in the houston press, craigslist, the houston chronicle and greensheet.

Archived