Anyone know what they are doing with the property at 1113 Dumble St? They have been doing renovations as of this year, but have no information on what they are turning this property into. It has been abandoned for quite some time and a total eyesore for years.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2024 at 9:25 AM, wilcal said:

No permits filed that I can find :/

I'm also very glad that there may be some activity. 

On 5/8/2024 at 10:43 AM, wilcal said:

Red tag on building .

The city cited the property owner last week for unpermitted work at 1113 Dumble St.

More from the notes below:

Inspector I56 dispatched via 311 complaint for construction without a permit. upon arrival I56 checked in ILMS. No active permits were observed. At the time of the visit I56 walked the property from the city right of way. I56 tried to make contact but building was vacant and no one was on site. During the investigation I56 observed structural repair work in the ceiling of the building and new metal poles. 1st notice posted.  Follow-up is schedule.

https://houston311.powerappsportals.us/en-US/checkcasestatus/casedetail/?id=c3c978b9-d707-ef11-9f89-001dd80864a1

On 5/12/2024 at 12:40 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

The city cited the property owner last week for unpermitted work at 1113 Dumble St.

More from the notes below:

Inspector I56 dispatched via 311 complaint for construction without a permit. upon arrival I56 checked in ILMS. No active permits were observed. At the time of the visit I56 walked the property from the city right of way. I56 tried to make contact but building was vacant and no one was on site. During the investigation I56 observed structural repair work in the ceiling of the building and new metal poles. 1st notice posted.  Follow-up is schedule.

https://houston311.powerappsportals.us/en-US/checkcasestatus/casedetail/?id=c3c978b9-d707-ef11-9f89-001dd80864a1

Ahh interesting. Work has seemed to stop and that would probably be why.