Warm Spring

lizard98rx

i was wondering if anyone have seen 5802 warm spring house? i was outbid, i would have offered higher but didn't care too much for the neighborhood. that is my one regret that we didn't get that house. it had a japanese screen and everything was so nice, don't get me wrong it needed some work. the new owner changed some stuff and now it's more like eurway decor.

i was wondering if anyone have seen 5802 warm spring house? i was outbid, i would have offered higher but didn't care too much for the neighborhood. that is my one regret that we didn't get that house. it had a japanese screen and everything was so nice, don't get me wrong it needed some work. the new owner changed some stuff and now it's more like eurway decor.

Was it FSBO recently?

flipper

I google mapped it so you got me wondering - is it the gorgeous orange brick house on the corner lot, or is it next door to that or across the street? Then there's the gray one with all the stuff in the front yard. If you know Warm Springs then you can't forget that house. The street won't be all it should be until that house is better groomed, but there are lots of mods on that street (at least from the outside), and the area is a pretty good value for its location. I believe that street was a Parade of Homes street, but I'm not sure (anyone?).

Good luck and keep looking. I'm sure lots of people have the fish that got away feeling with houses.

Jason

I google mapped it so you got me wondering - is it the gorgeous orange brick house on the corner lot, or is it next door to that or across the street? Then there's the gray one with all the stuff in the front yard. If you know Warm Springs then you can't forget that house. The street won't be all it should be until that house is better groomed, but there are lots of mods on that street (at least from the outside), and the area is a pretty good value for its location. I believe that street was a Parade of Homes street, but I'm not sure (anyone?).

Good luck and keep looking. I'm sure lots of people have the fish that got away feeling with houses.

Jason

it's the gorgeous brick house with green in the corner lot.

Whats wrong with the neighborhood? Driving by, I thought it was peaceful, altho you're closer to the crime haven Fondren area..

Well, that's a beautiful house there on the corner. I'd be regretful too. Hopefully another one will come along for you. Remember no house is ever going to be perfect. That's the one thing you can count on. You have to overlook or tolerate something and just go for it and love what you have. That is unless you are a multi-millionaire and money is no object...

Jason