I'm Overwhelmed

Samsoner

Happy Presidents Day,

I am a single working professional and I have an interest in buying a single family home in Houston.

I started looking at older homes in the 77091-92 areas and I liked what I saw. In fact, I have an agent

who is looking for homes right now.

HOWEVER, my cousin suggested that I visit Inest.com, and I am literally blown away with the huge variety of home developer companies in Houston. I'm starting off with Ryland Homes, but I was curious if anyone knows what are the best developer companies to work with, especially on discounts, warranties, and affordable properties.

Thanks, and have a great week!

Well, you're not going to find any new home being built in those two zip-codes. Where are you considering for new construction?

Because I am considering about distances from downtown and the universities, I am looking for newly constructed homes within the Sam Houston Tollway Loop, basically any properties that are 20-30 minutes from town. I found two independent homes (independent of the big companies) that were built in 2005 in the 77091 districts, but nothing else that's new.

So far I've checked D.R. Horton and their properties are way way out.

Because I am considering about distances from downtown and the universities, I am looking for newly constructed homes within the Sam Houston Tollway Loop, basically any properties that are 20-30 minutes from town. I found two independent homes (independent of the big companies) that were built in 2005 in the 77091 districts, but nothing else that's new.

So far I've checked D.R. Horton and their properties are way way out.

Do you want a brand new home or would you like to be closer in? There are many homes close to or inside the loop of better quality than you would find in the newer developments. I suppose it's a trade-off you'll have to come to terms with regarding your requirements, ie single? family? schools? etc...

B)