Tracy Mcgrady Rumor

HOUCAJUN

There is a rumor circulating around that Tracy Mcgrady wants out of Houston. The rumor also states that there is a possibility that Steve Francis could make his return back to Houston in that trade. Some how the trade would involve Lamar Odom being traded to Orlando for Francis. Francis then goes to the Lakers, then the lakers make a trade to Houston. I don't know where T-Mac will ultimately end up, but this is still just a rumor right now. Hopefully we'll find out something today or in the days to come. I hope it isn't true, though. This would be terrible. :(

There is a rumor circulating around that Tracy Mcgrady wants out of Houston. The rumor also states that there is a possibility that Steve Francis could make his return back to Houston in that trade. Some how the trade would involve Lamar Odom being traded to Orlando for Francis. Francis then goes to the Lakers, then the lakers make a trade to Houston. I don't know where T-Mac will ultimately end up, but this is still just a rumor right now. Hopefully we'll find out something today or in the days to come. I hope it isn't true, though. This would be terrible. :(

Where did you hear that from? I've never heard any news report or rumor saying that.

Now what I HAVE heard was that Tracy McGrady had some off-the-court personal issues that may have effected his play for a few nights, but he finally left it off the court in the game against the Clippers when they blew them away last week. (read it in the Chronicle).

I have also heard trade rumors about Steve Francis. I've heard of a Francis/Odom (but I think it's wishful thinking), and I've mostly heard from ESPN's rumor dudes that the Knicks are pursuing Francis to play alongside Stephon Marbury. But all the trade rumors I've heard had everything to do with Steve Francis and none to do with McGrady.

It's no rumor, cause the way that team playing now it's a shame. I wouldn't doubt T-Mac wants out.

That wouldn't make sense. Name 5 players on the Rockets roster that hasn't been injured at least once this season. Or how many times the Rockets won a game without McGrady. Or the amount of games McGrady has missed this season. OR the amount of different reasons why McGrady had to miss a game. OR how about how McGrady's marketability and potential net worth has skyrocketed on the most populated continent on earth simply for being the star of the team with Yao Ming, even though he's already making millions in American advertisements. Or how much his marketibility shot up from moving from Orlando to the 4th largest city in the states, and one of the leading cities in the hip-hop world right now.

Like I said, McGrady saying he wanted to leave wouldn't make sense unless he didn't like the coach. And I've never heard that. If anything, if he didn't believe in his teammates, I can see him wanting the team to trade for different blood, but I haven't heard anything like that either.

I seriously doubt T-Mac wants out. Rather, it is unsettling to hear about off-court problems juxtaposed with on-court performance though.

Anybody catch the start of the All Star Game? I thought it was funny to see Destiny's Child sing the anthem and then see a sudden shot of Dirk Nowitzki (seemingly) keeping his eye on them while turning to Steve Nash (I believe) and seem to mouth, "She is sooo hot."

I love overview shots of nocturnal Houston on national Rockets games or the All-Star. Again and again, I gotta say that Houston's STRAIGHTFORWARD downtown night lights are just fine with me, with perhaps an additional well-placed, minor neon accent. Houston's bold skyline composition doesn't need the neon or highlighed cheese you see in Vegas, Miami, Austin and other way inferior skylines. I simply do not have an inferiority complex when it comes to H-town's skyline unlike others who seem to be on auto-pilot bowing down to other cities' skyline additives. H-town's nocturnal dress is a great contrast to that of Dallas'. The yin and the yang.

I'm glad to see T-Mac going off. He should be doing that in a Rockets uniform. But it was great to see him do a sick windmill earlier, something his cousin V.C. just missed a second ago.

These All-Star uniforms this year look...beyond silly. Especially the West's. They seem like white short pants pulled way up in anti-wedgie position.

Rockets must select jj redick in order to have a real shooter next year.

You have NO idea how much I hope JJ Redick lands with the Rockets next year.

That was a great All-Star Game. Enjoyed it all. That Kobe crossover was SICK! McGrady tore it UP! And Yao Ming dancing cracked me up. :P Great time, and Houston, as always, looked great. (I think the lighting in Miami and Vegas give it character. Dallas on the other hand... :P )

Back on subject, I don't think McGrady wants to leave. I think he wants more support on the court. If he or Yao Ming are not on the floor, the Rockets should still be able to win. They need another offensive powerhouse.

DJ V Lawrence:

And Yao Ming dancing cracked me up.

:lol: Me too!

I loved how they incorporated the Houston Sympony into the show! And Destiny's Child was fantastic. Keeping it local! They should have gotten Hilary Duff instead of Carrie Underwood and Frankie J. (at least he's a Houston resident) instead of John Legend.

That was the first NBA All-Star game I've ever watched.

Archived