Who Is Houston's "soup Nazi?"

I was amazed to see this post just a few weeks after reading the article in Houston Press. That Writer celarly stole the idea from here. I love it*.

* Plagerism is cool in my book **

** I did notice the citing of this site in the article.

Kudos to HAIF.

the press writer actually credited this forum within the article for the idea to write it....

The last time I went to Biba's my friend asked for no tomatoes. He serves us the food and she has 4 huge tomatoe slices on her food. He just looked at her and said "you give the tomatoes to your friend" before she could say a word.

Same thing has happened with the friend I've been to Biba's with many times. He won't eat tomatoes (by the way, it only has the "e" on the end if it's plural) at all and once when he didn't touch the tomato slices on his salad, but ate the rest of it, John told him to give the tomatoes to me to eat and picked up all the empty dishes on the table but my friend's salad plate. The tomato slices ended up sitting there on the salad plate the rest of the meal. I was afraid John would give us a takeout box for them, but fortunately he did not.

• 1 month later...