New Chron.com Tv Ad. Its Kinda Funny!

The ad was hilarious!! One of the sayings before the commerical ended was a guy saying, "Rice is our Havard, not a side dish."

More later (distracted to FOX, "Trading Spouses: Meet your new mommy"...its more interesting now because I have been contacting the guy who traded his wife for that wife who went crazy that the family she stayed with wasn't Christian!)

Anyway talk later :)

(distracted to FOX, "Trading Spouses: Meet your new mommy"...its more interesting now because I have been contacting the guy who traded his wife for that wife who went crazy that the family she stayed with wasn't Christian!)

Tonight I took a short nap and awoke to that show in progress. And I know it's unkind to laugh, but I've never heard such inadvertantly hilarious remarks made by a self-proclaimed Christian. What could cause a person to say such things? Demonic possession? Hoof-and-mouth disease?

If someone was to follow her around and merely transcribe her remarks, he would be proclaimed as one of the great satirists of our time.

I have been in contact with Chris (the New Age husband) he is a VERY cool guy! I got an astrology done by him (for a small fee) but its so detailed and accurate that I am STILL reading what he sent! The thing is the size of a small novel.

Chris told me she wasn't that bad (alot of it was probably a put on for TV)

About the Chron.com TV ad...seriously its much better then the Radio Shack where people sit in a chair and ask their spouses/loved ones to get a certain item.

For a local Houston tv ad its VERY cute! :)

I have been in contact with Chris (the New Age husband) he is a VERY cool guy! I got an astrology done by him (for a small fee) but its so detailed and accurate that I am STILL reading what he sent! The thing is the size of a small novel.

Chris told me she wasn't that bad (alot of it was probably a put on for TV)

About the Chron.com TV ad...seriously its much better then the Radio Shack where people sit in a chair and ask their spouses/loved ones to get a certain item.

For a local Houston tv ad its VERY cute! :)

Archived