Memorial/610 Area Sports Bars

Hi everyone! Here's my first post...

I've been in Houston for a little over a year but I don't get out to the west side too often as I live in the far SE corner. However, tonight I'll be over near the Houstonian on Post Oak and I'm looking for a good place to watch Game 7. Any ideas? My generic internet searches have been a little less than sucessful.

Thanks a lot!

I have to disagree. I think Champps is more about being seen than watching sports. Loud and hard to watch the game. If you do go, I suggest you get there at least an hour before the game and try to get a table. Otherwise take your chances at the bar standing with everyone else. I don't know if any hotels have a good sports bar in the area, but they are usually more condusive to sports watching.

Well, I'll be at the Houstonian hotel... but I don't know if they'll have a great sports environment. I've never been there before but the place looks amazing. I don't require too much, just beer and a TV I can see and a few Astros fans to cheer with since I'll be by myself most likely. My girlfriend is going to be at a dinner/interview, hence the great free stay at the Houstonian.