Political Science Course - Need Some Help

Sonia

I wasn't sure if I should put this under politics or way off topic but if anyone can help out with a couple of the following questions I would REALLY appreciate it!!

17. Explain the contentious, nationally publicized fight over congressional redistricting in Texas that occurred in the state

Wow...sounds more in depth than the poli-sci class I had in college....I got an A, and I sat through all the lectures writing COBOL on my laptop.

I wasn't sure if I should put this under politics or way off topic but if anyone can help out with a couple of the following questions I would REALLY appreciate it!!

17. Explain the contentious, nationally publicized fight over congressional redistricting in Texas that occurred in the state

Edited by johncoby

• The title was changed to Political Science Course - Need Some Help