Cyclone Anaya's In Midtown

Went to Cyclone Anaya's on Shepard at I-10 the other night (great margaritas!!).....they are still opening their midtown location - they said it should be open this month....is it still going to be across the street from Farragos ? I thought the sign in the window disappeared a long time ago....but I havent looked in a while...

they are still opening their midtown location - they said it should be open this month....is it still going to be across the street from Farragos ? I thought the sign in the window disappeared a long time ago....but I havent looked in a while...

I drove by today... there were people in there working. Sign facing Bagby says "Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen - Open March 2006"

I love the Cyclone Anaya's on I-10... it's really nicely done, excellent service, and the food is good!!

I drove by today... there were people in there working. Sign facing Bagby says "Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen - Open March 2006"

I love the Cyclone Anaya's on I-10... it's really nicely done, excellent service, and the food is good!!

Cool - Im glad they are still opening in midtown - I think they offer good food also - but I really like the ritas !!!

Archived