Corpus Christi Catholic School & Church At 9900 Stella Link Rd.

Highrise Tower

I was wondering if anyone knew the architect for the campus of the Corpus Christi Catholic School & Church.

The church has an address of 9900 Stella Link Road.

The school has an address of 4005 Cheena Drive.

I often see this listed as "Corpus Christi School" on old 1950s/1960s maps.  The buildings have been around for a while. 

As with movie theaters and other public spaces, the COVID-19 pandemic hit churches hard.  I know of a few churches that have recently been sold.  The Corpus Christi Catholic School & Church has a huge campus in the middle of a residential neighborhood.  I wonder if they would ever sell their property?  I could see a massive garden-style apartment complex on this site.  Or maybe a mixture of multifamily, retail, and a park. Not expecting anything luxury.  I don't foresee your typical 4 to 6 story multifamily wrap here.  

If they did sell some of their property I'd imagine they would get rid of the soccer field first.  There is literally 4 soccer fields directly across the street.  They could just lease, or have permission to use, one of the soccer fields at the South Campus Sports Association Field At 10001 Stella Link Rd.

Campus overview:

7QF4RmS.png

• Like 1