I drove by today as well and noticed the sign. A neighbor mentioned there is a Lola's yogurt bar in midtown. I found their website, and obviously the logo is different, but it would be a strange coincidence to have two Lola's in Houston. Maybe it's the same person, but a slightly different concept???

http://www.sweetlolayogurtbar.com/main.php

On a different note, has anyone seen anyone working out at the Anytime Fitness? It's tough enought to get to a gym, but geez, that seems like a dreary place to do a dreary thing. My two cents...I'm sure it is perfect for lots of people.

I drove by today as well and noticed the sign. A neighbor mentioned there is a Lola's yogurt bar in midtown. I found their website, and obviously the logo is different, but it would be a strange coincidence to have two Lola's in Houston. Maybe it's the same person, but a slightly different concept???

http://www.sweetlolayogurtbar.com/main.php

On a different note, has anyone seen anyone working out at the Anytime Fitness? It's tough enought to get to a gym, but geez, that seems like a dreary place to do a dreary thing. My two cents...I'm sure it is perfect for lots of people.

i've seen cars there but never got close enough to see actual people doing anything. i just don't see that as a very "heights" type of business, but that's just me. i wish them a lot of success but it just doesn't click for me. maybe all the people are working out at 3 am? they did have a big logo truck out in the parking lot today.

i saw Lola's today too. interesting...

We see people in the Anytime Fitness all the time, however, it's never full.. I think they were having issues getting people to join due to the outrageous prices.

The sign pictured here on the building looks much worse in person than in this picture. It is like brown shoes with a tuxedo.

I could not get the picture posted and I have lost interest.

We see people in the Anytime Fitness all the time, however, it's never full.. I think they were having issues getting people to join due to the outrageous prices.

I went by Anytime Fitness at noon and there was NO ONE there. It will be that way until they get realistic. I would join for a one year membership for a $15.00 application fee and $25.00 per month. Not a dollar more.

• The title was changed to Abandoned Eckerds

Archived