Star Cinema Grill Baybrook Theater At 702 Baybrook Mall

Mab

http://blog.chron.com/primeproperty/2014/06/star-cinema-to-open-in-baybrook/

As part of an expansion of Baybrook Mall, Star Cinema Grill has singed a lease for 42,147 square feet in the Friendswood shopping center at Interstate 45 and Bay Area Boulevard.

The cinema chain, a dine-in theater concept, is expected to open in the fall of 2015. It will be the Houston company’s flagship location in this market. The theater operation began 10 years ago at its original location at Interstate 45 and NASA Road 1 in Webster.

The new Baybrook theater will have Sony 4K digital projection, 3-D technology and large-format movie screens.

Star Cinema Grill was represented in its lease by Kristen Barker of Wulfe & Co. Mall owner General Growth was represented by Greg Sullivan with General Growth Properties

4-28f3f484de.jpg

I think Baybrook has more shops.

I have to say - I am disappointed about Star Cinema Grill.  Of all the crummy movie places I've been to over the years Star Cinema takes the cake as the worst.

I saw in the renderings provided a Dave & Busters next door to SCG.  Wonder if that is just marketing wishfulness, or reality?  Would be interesting.  I thought D&B were slowly going away?

• The title was changed to Star Cinema Grill Baybrook Theater At 702 Baybrook Mall

Archived