Hi-Nabor Drive-In Theater At 7200 Mykawa Rd.

isuredid

We used to go to the Hi Neighbor Drive Inn off Mykawa. It was across and south from Dixie drive going towards Belfort. That would be on the west side of Mykawa. You can use historicaerials.com to find it. I don't know what the address was, but I think there is a warehouse there now. I saw To Russia With Love and the Incredible Mr. Limpet there.

We used to go to the Hi Neighbor Drive Inn off Mykawa. It was across and south from Dixie drive going towards Belfort. That would be on the west side of Mykawa. You can use historicaerials.com to find it. I don't know what the address was, but I think there is a warehouse there now. I saw To Russia With Love and the Incredible Mr. Limpet there.

The Hi-Nabor - 7200 Mykawa Road, opened May 22, 1953, also had a Kiddie Play Park, theater closed in 1967.

That was a litle early for a drive-in to close, does anyone know why? Talks about mosquitoes being a big issue. ---from Cinema Houston book

Edited by NenaE