Eastwood Triplex - 4429 Woodside St.

Huh. I wonder how this is going to happen, as right now you are limited to doing two dwelling units on a lot. I wonder if they are going to wait for Livable Places to pass which would allow for more flexibility. 

Either way, this has some really cool potential. The back yard space with the building designed like that would be really large.

Will def keep an eye on this one. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/12/2024 at 9:19 AM, EastwoodEnvoy said:

There was a (presumably unsuccessful) attempt by Eastwood residents to get this project's permit rejected, among other legal maneuvers. This is Eastwood's Ashby High Rise evidently 🤣

They honestly had a point! ...until Livable Places went into effect on Nov 27 and ADU size limitations went from 900 sq ft to 1,500 sq ft.

Also, I'm pretty sure that this is going to be a duplex and not a triplex. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wilcal said:

They honestly had a point! ...until Livable Places went into effect on Nov 27 and ADU size limitations went from 900 sq ft to 1,500 sq ft.

Also, I'm pretty sure that this is going to be a duplex and not a triplex. 

Correct, the new build on the lot is a duplex with the detached garage apartment remaining. Three dwelling units but I wouldn't call it a triplex since it's two separate buildings.

• Like 2