1115 W 20th St & 1119 W 20th St

• 3 weeks later...

Clé Group has a post on its LinkedIn profile pertaining to Blvd Park. The post is from earlier this week.

Blvd Park is a forthcoming nightlife and dining concept from Clé Group. It's under construction in Shady Acres at 1119 W 20th St. 

Here is the post from Cle Group's LinkedIn page:

The sun has set on Fredy Cars. Proudly arising out of the dirt, The Clé Group is delighted to introduce Boulevard Park, our newest project located on W 20th Street, the Heights. 

Situated over three acres, Boulevard Park brings you two floors of dining, drinking & dancing. 

Watch this space for the grand reveal of our outside space. It's going to be incredible!

Opening late 2023/early 2024.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/clegrouphtx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 8:37 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

The Cle Group recently applied for alcohol permits for 1115 W 20th St and 1119 W 20th St. The properties are located in Shady Acres.

I was curious if there were going to be one or two concepts on the properties. The lots are large enough for adequate parking and a business. However, the TABC permit seems to imply two businesses will operate on the properties.

One of the concepts planned is Blvd Park. It's a restaurant or bar & grill discussed above that is likely opening at 1119 W 20th St.

When Cle Group listed Blvd Park in its Instagram bio back in September, the hospitality group also included a forthcoming Mexican dining concept: Say No Mas.

Since we know there is more than one concept in planning here, maybe Say No Mas restaurant is going up at 1115 W 20th St. 

https://www.instagram.com/saynomashtx/

So, word is Clé Group / Cle Group is indeed planning a Mexican restaurant in the Greater Heights area. I'm not sure if it's in the Heights proper or in Shady Acres.

There isn't anything about it online or on social media. Also, no public announcement from the co-owners. Still, I'm hearing the concept is moving forward.

Last year, I mentioned Clé Group's possible plans for a Mexican dining concept. Say No Mas is likely the name of the restaurant. At the time, I speculated it may open at 1115 W 20th St. The property is next to 1119 W 20th St, the site of Clé Group's other new concept: Blvd Park.

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

In recent weeks, Blvd Park updated its Instagram bio to include details about the new concept. I think the details were added some time in the last two weeks.

Below is the information from the Instagram bio:

Coming Soon The Heights' new adult playground
Multilevel + patios + sports + games + food + cocktails

Blvd Park is the latest nightlife and dining concept from Clé Group. It's under construction in Shady Acres at 1119 W 20th St.

One of Clé Group's partners posted a screenshot of Blvd Place in an Instagram story. Below is a screenshot of the screenshot. The screenshot itself has a very blue hue and kind of dark. I tried to clean it up a little. Also, the screenshot includes a strip with other renderings of Blvd Park.

Blvd Park is Clé Group's forthcoming nightlife concept. It's under construction in Shady Acres at 1119 W 20th St.

In the lower right corner, there's a white box. That's where the office for Fredy Used Car Sales was located. The address is 1115 W 20th St. I don't know if that's part of Blvd Park or if it's for Clé Group's possible Mexican dining concept.  Say No Mas is the possible name of the restaurant.

VabM52e.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/10/2023 at 6:23 PM, IntheKnowHouston said:

One of Clé Group's partners posted a screenshot of Blvd Place in an Instagram story. Below is a screenshot of the screenshot. The screenshot itself has a very blue hue and kind of dark. I tried to clean it up a little. Also, the screenshot includes a strip with other renderings of Blvd Park.

Blvd Park is Clé Group's forthcoming nightlife concept. It's under construction in Shady Acres at 1119 W 20th St.

In the lower right corner, there's a white box. That's where the office for Fredy Used Car Sales was located. The address is 1115 W 20th St. I don't know if that's part of Blvd Park or if it's for Clé Group's possible Mexican dining concept.  Say No Mas is the possible name of the restaurant.

VabM52el.jpg

Another rendering of Blvd Park / Boulevard Park is below. The rendering is kind of blurry because it's screenshot of a screenshot.

As previously mentioned, Blvd Park is a forthcoming nightlife concept from The Clé Group. It's under construction in Shady Acres at 1119 W 20th St.

WvJdpAYl.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2023 at 3:23 PM, IntheKnowHouston said:

VabM52e.jpg

On 11/16/2023 at 4:20 PM, IntheKnowHouston said:

Another rendering of Blvd Park / Boulevard Park is below. The rendering is kind of blurry because it's screenshot of a screenshot.

As previously mentioned, Blvd Park is a forthcoming nightlife concept from The Clé Group. It's under construction in Shady Acres at 1119 W 20th St.

WvJdpAYl.jpg

Blvd Park made its first Instagram posts and story today. The post includes a rendering of the bar. A screenshot of the rendering is posted below.

As previously mentioned, Gage Architecture is designing the space.

Clé Group's latest nightlife concept is located at 1119 W 20th St. 

AzabjfQ.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2024 at 4:15 PM, IntheKnowHouston said:

Blvd Park made its first Instagram posts and story today. The post includes a rendering of the bar. A screenshot of the rendering is posted below.

As previously mentioned, Gage Architecture is designing the space.

Clé Group's latest nightlife concept is located at 1119 W 20th St. 

AzabjfQ.jpg

Last week, another rendering of Blvd Park was shared to its social media. The latest one is an interior rendering of the first level.

Blvd Park is a forthcoming nightlife concept from Clé Group. The bar & grill is currently under construction at 1119 W 20th St in Shady Acres.

JPgCJtR.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...