Apoligy On Behalf Of Ok

There have been a lot of stupid Oklahoma threads on this forum. But just know, that most of us up north are not that stupid, or that immature (or immature enough to talk to ourselves using two accounts-kind-of-stupid), so just know that what we've seen on here is a rare example.

And I am sorry that you had to see how ugly stupidity is. :closedeyes:

There have been a lot of stupid Oklahoma threads on this forum. But just know, that most of us up north are not that stupid, or that immature (or immature enough to talk to ourselves using two accounts-kind-of-stupid), so just know that what we've seen on here is a rare example.

C'mon now Grad, you can't go around apologizing for other folks on this forum. Heck, if that were the case, all my posts would be about a couple of people on here who's initials are Redscare and nmain. :D;) . You can't sweat the small stuff, and just remember, it is all small stuff. Just look at my signature, it says it all.

Sooner, I hadn't noticed any anti-Oklahoma comments. I might be missing something.

Please feel free to respond to anyone who misrepresents Oklahoma. Your observations are important. We're here to learn. And if anyone becomes abusive, report it to a moderator.

The terror

The horror

But I think we know which one I am sorry for, for the most part. I just didn't want people thinking that people up in Oklahoma really are that dumb. But I'm like you all (a Houston Okie), and I'm not alone. Not that we don't have our share of nuts like rosemary and dominax and the other guy... :(

C'ya round the forums.

Archived