Chief Meteorologist Dr. Jim Siebert leaves Fox 26 KRIV-TV Houston after 15 years

Blue Dogs

Good afternoon HAIF Family. Just in case many of y'all didn't know: Fox 26 Chief Meteorlogist Dr. Jim Siebert announced on the 5:00 PM early evening newscast that yesterday was going to be his last day as the station's chief meteorologist after 15 years with the Fox O&O Station.

"Today is my last day here at Fox. We love everybody here. My family has grown up and they've moved out west and my wife and I are going out west and kind of hook back up with our family again. So tonight's my last night. It's a little bittersweet. Don't like that very much at all. So we'll be moving out there to the West. You know, that's where we grew up, and that's where all of our kids have gone. And so Dr. Debbie and Dr. Jim are going to head out in that direction."

https://mikemcguff.blogspot.com/2022/03/dr-jim-siebert-leaves-fox-26-houston.html

Big question is who'll replace Siebert as Fox 26's Chief Meteorologist ?

A.) Mike Iscovitz

B.) John Dawson

C.) Surprise pick we won't see coming

D.) Casey Curry: if she's interested in making a comeback of doing the weather on TV again

E.) TBD

On 3/10/2022 at 2:22 PM, hindesky said:

A.

We'll find out if your prediction of Iscovitz becoming Chief Meteorologist is spot on because it would be great to see him getting away from the Cackle Ladies (De Florias & MacDonald).