Crest At Taylor: Multifamily At 2140 Taylor St.

Urbannizer

Cars driving onto the "bike path" is also a problem across Sawyer St in the shopping center.  And it always seems like drivers only look one way as they pull up to the intersection.  Maybe painting a green stripe on the road where the bike path crosses those intersecting lanes may help the drivers be more aware that they are driving onto the bike path?  I personally find it's safer to just bike on the road in that shopping center.

I agree that the apartments are better than the warehouses.  I'm glad they planted the trees there and I hope that the higher population density brings more improvements to the area.

• Like 3

@Kevin Strickland, not sure if this helps, but when it is something that deals with creating new infrastructure projects (like getting a new crosswalk or putting in a new traffic light), the app rarely does anything with it - I feel like the pin just sits there on the map for ages. This past time, I actually decided to email 311 (311@houstontx.gov) thinking I could explain myself better than what the app allows. Once I sent it, it started off like the typical 311 app messages saying there is a case number, but then after around 2 weeks, someone from the planning department contacted me asking me for more info on the issue. I was pleasantly surprised that they were looking into the issue for me. Maybe an email to them will get the ball rolling? If you have already tried that, then I got nothing lol. Good luck with it! 

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Crest At Taylor: Multifamily At 2140 Taylor St.