On Lovett Homes

amadeuz

I am sure you all will doubt me because this is my first post, but I have read this forum from time to time over the past few years.

I purchased a Lovett home about nine months ago. This is a free standing home, not a townhome or a patio home. I have been very happy with my purchase. Sure, there have been a few issues, but they were very quick to respond and solved the problems to my satisfaction. If anyone would like to PM me, I would be more than happy to discuss my experience in detail.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? How have I offended him? I haven't attacked his personal character, judgment, intelligence or anything. I just want him to get off my case.

You are entitled to your opinion of my believability and credibility and I respect that, but I'm positive that at least one person has read this thread and had second thoughts about going with Lovett. Just read some of the posts.

Oh, and I hope I never buy a home next door to you either. Sheesh, now the real characters are coming out of the woodwork.

Somehow, I think you would have had the same problems with any builder.

Some people are complainers, and just need a cause.

Some people see problems everywhere and when something happens to them, they think they are special and that everything should be perfect.

Some people take their little problem or concern and use that as an excuse to create a bunch of drama.

Cykat, not sayin' you would, just some people.

Somehow, I think you would have had the same problems with any builder.

Nope, I don't think I would have.

Some people are complainers, and just need a cause.

Some people see problems everywhere and when something happens to them, they think they are special and that everything should be perfect.

Some people take their little problem or concern and use that as an excuse to create a bunch of drama.

Cykat, not sayin' you would, just some people.

No drama, and I'm not special, just spreadin' the word.

Archived