Cool Building

smartalek

If you are ever at the round about (traffic circle) at Westcott and Washington look for this building. I think it is Washington that takes off north and will eventuall go to I-!0. By the time I got off of the circle I was so confused I didnt know where I was. (kidding) In anycase one will pass by a strip center, with Shipleys, that faces the circle. As you drive by the center look to the left and you will see a charming little house that to me appears to be made of concrete. Long and narrow, with pilasters. Totally cool. I would like some opinions or information if one knows the history.

i used to drive by there alot, and i am curious about it (can't seem to get any memories of it in my head)

if i make it by there soon, i'll try to get a picture - do you not have a camera, or not have a way to get pictures online?

i used to drive by there alot, and i am curious about it (can't seem to get any memories of it in my head)

if i make it by there soon, i'll try to get a picture - do you not have a camera, or not have a way to get pictures online?

I am totally illiterate as far as trying to post things online. Do not have camera in any case. Can barely sign in on site LOL

Hope you can post a picture. Ill buy you a donute at the Shipleys.