Celeb-designed Laptops On Display

If they were designed by actual celebrities, I might. But...

1. Nicole Richie and D.J. A.M. don't count. No one cares about Nicole Richie. Her time was up after the first season of that bad TV show. At least she was on the TV once, though. I've never heard of her boyfriend.

2. Why should I care if these are designed by celebrities? Do celebrities have some magical powers to make computers faster or better? No. See my rant elsewhere on HAIF about celebrities who lobby Congress.

3. They didn't design them at all. They were designed by Sony and their names added to the product later.

• 1 month later...
If they were designed by actual celebrities, I might. But...

1. Nicole Richie and D.J. A.M. don't count. No one cares about Nicole Richie. Her time was up after the first season of that bad TV show. At least she was on the TV once, though. I've never heard of her boyfriend.

2. Why should I care if these are designed by celebrities? Do celebrities have some magical powers to make computers faster or better? No. See my rant elsewhere on HAIF about celebrities who lobby Congress.

3. They didn't design them at all. They were designed by Sony and their names added to the product later.

just what i need ... a nicole richie laptop. what the f*ck?!?