David Weekley Homes Employee Pricing

Parrothead

Just curious what the heck their employee pricing really is, and if it's any better than what you could negotiate on your own....or if it's just plain ol' bandwagon hype.

Anyone have any info?

Expect about a 15 to 30% mark up in advertised price.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just curious what the heck their employee pricing really is, and if it's any better than what you could negotiate on your own....or if it's just plain ol' bandwagon hype.

Anyone have any info?

I work for a large national home builder, and (with my company at least) the employee pricing is the same as the customer's pricing. ;)

A long time ago I worked for a smallish builder in a soft market and they were willing to sell me a house for 3-4% off the asking price.

I know that if I had an employee and they wanted a house it would really depend on what they wanted. If it was a spec that was finished I would give them a heck of a deal, maybe 6% off the list price? Throw in a couple options?

• 1 month later...

my wife works for David Weekley. Employee pricing is 7% off listed price but just ended. They did not raise their prices any more than they usually do. The far surpassed their quarterly sales goals with this gimmick, I got to go on a cruise because of it. If you work at weekley for a year you get 10% off any type of build, spec or build job, and that includes all upgrades.

• 6 months later...
  • The title was changed to David Weekley Homes Employee Pricing