The Mod That Almost Wasn't

rps324

I got a call from a lady in Glenbrook Valley who needed help with some comps. She was trying to buy this fabulous mod on Arletta. Turns out she originally wanted it to tear it down and expand the yard of her existing home! :o

She was finally convinced she couldn't do that by a combination of sources, one of which was an architect she hired to do some addition work on her current home.

Anybody who has looked for a mod to buy knows how short the supply is, especially nice ones on good blocks like this one. Hopefully it will be okay...

I was afraid, I was very, very afraid for awhile!

IMG_0054.jpg

I got a call from a lady in Glenbrook Valley who needed help with some comps. She was trying to buy this fabulous mod on Arletta. Turns out she originally wanted it to tear it down and expand the yard of her existing home! :o

She was finally convinced she couldn't do that by a combination of sources, one of which was an architect she hired to do some addition work on her current home.

Anybody who has looked for a mod to buy knows how short the supply is, especially nice ones on good blocks like this one. Hopefully it will be okay...

I was afraid, I was very, very afraid for awhile!

IMG_0054.jpg

So, did you buy it or what? ;)