Brownwood Subdivision

sevfiv

I got lost in this thread, so interesting. There is a great link with lots of pics of Brownwood before and after.

Get comfortable and get a drink and snack, here it is.

http://www.rice.edu/~lda/wet/index.htm

I'll admit that I'm somewhat Internet-challenged, but I cannot navigate this 'Wet' site. It is confusing as hell - in my opinion - and I think it's a total mess the way it's been built. Can you, BabyJane, or anyone else, give me pointers on how the site works and where I'd find something on Brownwood? Thanks in advance for your help! :huh:

I'll admit that I'm somewhat Internet-challenged, but I cannot navigate this 'Wet' site. It is confusing as hell - in my opinion - and I think it's a total mess the way it's been built. Can you, BabyJane, or anyone else, give me pointers on how the site works and where I'd find something on Brownwood? Thanks in advance for your help! :huh:

I am happy to help you with that site. If click on the link and read about halfway down the webpage's homesite you will see a "click here" for first timers. Read that first.

Also, the extra screen that pops up, the small one is a "remote" for all the videos, they go in chapters. Just run the mouse over each title and click, then the video will begin. The "Back to Nature" is the one for Brownwood.

• The title was changed to Brownwood Subdivision