88-Story Mixed-Use Tower For Block 142

That looks like a logistical nightmare. Look at all that wasted space....it's essentially two small skinny towers vaguely connected in the middle tier, with a Dubai-esque skin on the straight sides, and a WTC 3-looking cross-beam structure for the "box" portion. 

I LOVE IT.

Edit: Interesting, looks like that guy also designed the Kirby Thor Equities project as well.

Edited by BigFootsSocks

Also love it, that is where the Bank of Southwest Tower was going to be built.  Looks like it behind One Shell Plaza.

Perfect location for a supertall ;).

That looks like a logistical nightmare. Look at all that wasted space....it's essentially two small skinny towers vaguely connected in the middle tier, with a Dubai-esque skin on the straight sides, and a WTC 3-looking cross-beam structure for the "box" portion. 

I LOVE IT.

Edit: Interesting, looks like that guy also designed the Kirby Thor Equities project as well.

Yeah wouldn't it technically count as two separate towers since they are only connected 1/3rd?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I emailed the architecture firm (http://www.keatingarchitecture.com) to see if this was an actual proposal, or a vision, and they said this is an actual proposal!!!

Edited by H-TownChris2
  • Like 8

• The title was changed to Block 142: 88-Story Mixed-Use Tower
  • The title was changed to 88-Story Mixed-Use Tower For Block 142