Favorite Thread

What's your favorite haif thread of all time? I have a bunch, but to name a couple, "illegal immigrants. . ." is funny, any of the houston jack flames were funny, midtowncoogs blunt conservative racist sarcasm is always funny. My favorite right now is the downtown pavillions thread, that's gonna have some juicy replys pretty soon. Oh yeah and "Mr. Wulfe co." houston retail always had the dirt. . .

Some of the old Montrose1000 threads were pretty entertaining, especially the early days. I remember one that was entitled "Why don't you like me?" Just thinking about it brings a smile to my face  :D 

Him and Dal Paradise used to get into it a lot.

Dal Paradise seemed to rub alot of people the wrong way.

DalParadise never rubbed anyone the wrong way who didn't deserve it.

This Jeebus guy kinda reminds me of Montrose. He joined 2 weeks ago and already has over 150 posts. Maybe he's the Raising Canes chicken finger guy in disguise.

My favorite thread was the Dal and Montrose battle over roller coasters.

Dream

This Jeebus guy kinda reminds me of Montrose. He joined 2 weeks ago and already has over 150 posts. Maybe he's the Raising Canes chicken finger guy in disguise.

My favorite thread was the Dal and Montrose battle over roller coasters.

Dream

Sorry, I'm not "Montrose" or the "Raising Canes Chicken Finger Guy". I have no beef with Dal Paradise or roller coasters. I did made that comment in reference to those people though. I've lurked around here for quite a while. It seems like someone always bumps heads with Dal Paradise about once every six months. However, I've also noticed that all the people he has bump heads with, aren't around anymore.

I blame Katrina on my post count - If I recall, its why I finally signed up. There were too many non-Louisianian's putting their two-cents in, and I just had to add mine! :P Besides, this place is addictive. Its too easy on a boring day at work to just slide on over and hit that "View New Posts" link!

My Favorite Thread? Probably any of the ones with submited pictures. I think that's how I originally found this website. I especially like the pictures from Jmancuso, and Citykid. I've got atleast 80% of them downloaded and I use them as stock photos for work, my desktop, personal art, etc etc..