A Request For Any Radiodiscussion.com Members

Purpledevil

Would one of you contact the Mouse via PM? He's currently going by the screen name "Unknowable" now. I miss my little buddy, and I got an email that he's all alone over there. Please, someone give him an invitation to become a HAIFer. I'd like to roll out the red carpet for him. It's nice over here, and not full of crickets chirping...also, if someone would drop "Mediafrog" the same invite. He is an absolute wealth of knowledge and it would be an honor to see him join the HAIF family too.

Thanks in advance!

PD

Thanks for the invite, Stan! :)

Hi again Purple! Wow it's really a blast from the past, just on a new forum! Only thing is, now I'm curious about who told you I was alone over there. I'm not sure if you still read those without commenting. I appreciate whoever it was, in any case.

It's good to see all of you again! That RD forum was really getting boring.

I feel a little tear welling up, lol! Thanks for contacting him, Stan. I really appreciate it.

Mouse! You didn't think I was going to leave you to wither away on the vine, now did you? Welcome to the HAIF, my friend. I am absolutely ecstatic to see you come aboard. I'd tell you who told me, but I wouldn't want to jeopardize their membership over there. Another HAIFer, and someone I now consider a friend, was banned for mentioning me after I requested my account closure. I certainly wouldn't want to jeopardize your membership there either, since the HAIF doesn't have much going on in the San Antonio portion of the community.

Of course, now that you're here, hopefully you'll change all of that. Anyway, just wanted you to know that I'm okay, and also where to go to find us continuing the Houston area radio conversations, so you're not just sitting there talking to yourself :lol:! Welcome to the HAIF, Mouse! Jump on in, the water is just right!

Archived