Increased vehicle sales driven by sales of trucks

livincinco

The love affair is over. There's a generational shift that you and others simply can't and won't fathom.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/05/14/us/report-finds-americans-are-driving-less-led-by-youth.html

And here we go again. If anyone tries to find holes in the report, you'll just reply with more of the same, flooding this thread with links, all from pro-transit opinion pieces or other sites. There will be at least 3 more pages of arguing that will devolve to more of the same freeways vs. trains crap (expect Culberson to be mentioned in a negative light), and it will only stop when people lose interest or Subdude starts issuing warnings. 

There. I just accurately predicted the future of this thread. You can thank me later.  ;)

And here we go again. If anyone tries to find holes in the report, you'll just reply with more of the same, flooding this thread with links, all from pro-transit opinion pieces or other sites. There will be at least 3 more pages of arguing that will devolve to more of the same freeways vs. trains crap (expect Culberson to be mentioned in a negative light), and it will only stop when people lose interest or Subdude starts issuing warnings.

There. I just accurately predicted the future of this thread. You can thank me later. ;)

New York Times is a pro transit site?

• The topic was unlocked

Archived