New HAIF Server Now Online

editor

For the curious among you, HAIF is now running on a shiny new server.  Twice the memory.  Twice as many processor cores.  

It might just be in my head, but even on my ancient 2008 MacBook Pro, it seems MUCH faster.  But it could just be my wallet talking.

Between the new server and the CDN pushing HAIF data out of Dallas instead of Pittsburgh, HAIFing should be at its fastest ever.

But as with all changes, if you notice anything weird, please let me know.  There are bound to be bugs somewhere.

Thanks, and Happy HAIFing!

For the curious among you, HAIF is now running on a shiny new server.  Twice the memory.  Twice as many processor cores.  

It might just be in my head, but even on my ancient 2008 MacBook Pro, it seems MUCH faster.  But it could just be my wallet talking.

Between the new server and the CDN pushing HAIF data out of Dallas instead of Pittsburgh, HAIFing should be at its fastest ever.

But as with all changes, if you notice anything weird, please let me know.  There are bound to be bugs somewhere.

Thanks, and Happy HAIFing!

Thanks for all the work, money, and time you put in to this website.....it is a great resource for all of us that are interested in what is going on in and around Houston......!!!!

Archived