InTown Homes

shasta

I am curently int he Townhouse market and am trying to eduacate myself on quality, the builders, and negotiation tactics. I 've vistied  InTown Home's  Fannin Station and liked what I saw.

However, after reading the following thread and I am questioning everything about this company:

http://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/4460-on-lovett-homes/

Has anything changed since this thread was created (2005), or has it gotten worse for InTown Homes? Any owners of InTown or Lovett homes here?

If not InTown, what other companies should I look at that build quality homes in, or virtually, inside the loop?

InTown owner here in the loop. So far, so good. Been there almost 4 months. Little things here and there but overall happy with the house. Prices keep rising on the new builds, too. Mine was a new build. They don't really negotiate, but you may get some free upgrades or appliances after talking to them. Our sales person pretty much sucked, but the construction supervisor/manager was pretty good. If you're going to get a new build, stop by often, take notes and pics. Show it to them as soon as possible if you think there's an issue with anything. As far as Fannin Station, I've visited that several times and walked through their new constructions during different phases. Not sure if it's that particular location, but compared to the other Intown locations, Fannin seems as if they don't add as much detail in the houses.

Archived